She still is not really eating or drinking. Mr. MM told me she drank a little bit of water last night but she doesn’t drink for me. I even tried to give her some chicken breast- food she follows me around the kitchen for on normal days, and she wouldn’t touch it. This morning it looked like she might have eaten some but it could have just been the chicken drying out and shriveling up.
She’s alert and awake but she doesn’t want to walk and when she stands up her hind legs shake and she still seems stumbly. I think its pain; she looks so miserable trying to lay down. I brought her with me to work this morning because I’m going to take her to the vet in a few hours. She won’t take the anti-biotic so the vet will give her an injection, poor baby, I remember what antibiotic injections feel like so I am already feeling sorry for her. I just want to make sure that her incision is not infected and find out why she is not eating. I also want to get something for her for pain, if possible.
She seems even more alert now, outside of the house. She wasn’t making many sounds at home but she voiced her opinion on the way to work. Or well.. she meowed a bit. On normal days she would have cried the whole way.
I still think it was a good idea to spay her but I’m wishing now that I would have done it in the states instead. I had planned to wait until then but she kept going into heat! I could have handled her being in heat once every few months but with her going back in after two weeks it just didn’t work.
Anyways, she’s better and yet she’s not. I wish she would drink some water or eat something. I can’t wait for this to be over.