My lovely, lovely friend Mrs We3three tagged me in a meme and I thought, why not?! It gives me a reason to blog, reasons being a little thin on the ground for me lately. I’ve left the British spellings on things because it tickles me to see it. Apparently this meme started with Cold Tea & Smelly Nappies (which sounds like two very unappetizing things together) so please address any issues there.
1) First off tell us your name and what you do… I blog under my real first name, Molly, and it is fairly easy to find out/know the rest of my name due to publication. But for the sake of trying to remain somewhat anonymous lets leave it at Molly. I work in Cancer Care at the moment and love working in medicine with patients, even if I do get sad a lot.
2) I live at home with… Mr. MM and our two cats Zuzu and Fat Boy Sal.
4) My favourite thing to eat is… Chocolate. All day every day. I love a lot of specific foods and dishes but chocolate is definitely top of the list. Mattar paneer is probably second beneath that.
5) When I get cross I… uncross. LOL, a lil’ British v. American humor *kneeslap*. Actually when I get “cross” I swear, much more than I should obviously, but it makes me feel better. Most of my swearing is on Twitter, so all of my Twitter friends most likely believe that I am a foul-mouthed broad liable to peel the paint off of very walls with my language. In reality I only swear when I am alone (generally while driving), on Twitter, or with Mr. MM. I swore the other day at work (while on break and well-away from any patients) and my coworkers were completely taken off guard because they didn’t think I swore. LOL. If only they knew.
6) Sometimes I worry because… bad things happen all the time and they generally always happen to me. Of course this isn’t true but my brain doesn’t know that half the time.
7) My favourite book is… 80% of the books written by Mercedes Lackey. Mark me as a nerd as you may, I love the Valdemar series, the 500 Kingdoms series, and the Elemental Masters series.
8) My favourite toy is (easy now)… my nook. I’m not sure I mentioned that I love to read. Honestly this is one of the best things anyone has ever gotten me. (Thank you hobi!)
9) I dislike… large groups, arachnids, cleaning, rude/annoying people, politics, lies (hence my dislike of politics), and injustice.
10) When I grow up I want to be… someone who has done something good in the world. Honestly. I’m happiest when I know that something I’ve done has directly benefited someone else, especially when it makes them happy. For a misanthropist I am remarkably affected by the happiness of other people.
I’m not going to tag anyone because I don’t know if anyone even reads my blog anymore. But I want you, yes YOU, to take this and do it on your blog and then tag me so I will know that people still actually do read me.